Indiana Insulation Contractor
Spray Foam Insulation
Insulation is an important part of new home construction. It helps ensure the home is as energy-efficient and comfortable possible for future homeowners. Re-insulating older homes is also effective in helping reduce energy bills and saving money. If your bills have been higher than normal, you may need more insulation in the attic and walls.
Do you need to insulate a new home or commercial building? If you’re in south east Indiana, Double E Roofing is the company you need. We work with homeowners, builders and contractors to install spray foam for new construction and retrofit projects.
Spray foam insulation is applied wet and quickly expands into thick foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps—therefore, it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas and around piping and wiring.
Why Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray Foam Insulation Benefits
- Facilitates better indoor air quality – spray foam insulation reduces the amount of air pollutants and allergens in your home.
- Provides a quieter indoor environment – as a result of spray foam insulation, outside noises are greatly reduced, providing a peaceful environment for your home.
- Increases comfort level – spray foam insulation helps make your home more comfortable by eliminating drafts and condensation.
- Helps with air sealing – able to fill irregular and hard-to-reach spaces, spray foam insulation is effective at sealing cracks and voids in any area. This ability also allows spray foam insulation to be easily installed between floor joists, and around wiring, piping and ductwork.
Spray foam insulation also:
- Adds structural strength to your home and adheres well to any surface it is sprayed on.
- Helps boost your home’s resale value.
- Helps inhibit mold growth because it does not absorb water
Stop Air Leakage
Where can Spray foam Be Used?
Our team of spray foam insulation contractors uses spray foam for both retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a residential or commercial project, Double E Roofing offers spray foam insulation for different instances, such as:
- New home insulation
- Retrofit / Re-Insulation
- Wall insulation
- Attic insulation
- Crawl space insulation
- Commercial insulation
Get Your FREE Evaluation
Drop us a line today for a free roof, siding, gutter or insulation quote!